Apr 1, 2012

Two Questions to Ask Yourself


Rabbi Nivin is a life coach who runs chabura conference calls for women who are interested in personal growth.  He presents a Torah-based system of self-improvement based on classic Torah sources.  There was an article about him in Hamodia's magazine in which he talks about everyone having a unique life purpose.  How do you know what your life's purpose is?

R' Niven offers two thought provoking questions we can ask ourselves:

1) What would you do with your life if money was not an issue?

2) What were the most fulfilling moments of your life? About what can you say, "I can do this all day"?

Interesting questions! Do you have answers?

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I would spend all of my time and money with and on my grandchildren. My new grandson entered the covenant of Avraham Avinu this morning and although my husband flew there to attend, I am home making Pesach. I missed the bris due to time and money. Hopefully I will get to spend some time with little Avraham Gavriel Noach on Shavous.

    ReplyDelete